New 2 weekly silicone hydrogel – Only available from Optometrists in Australia and New Zealand.
- NEW: greater protection with a Class 1 UV filter
- NEW: enhanced with higher water content
- Preferred by patients overall 15 to 1 after two to four weeks of wear.
- Seamless refit
Class 1 UV protection for added piece of mind
- Blocks more than 90% UVA and 99% UBV4
Silicone hydrogel is the healthiest soft contact lens material
- The third generation of silicone hydrogel material used in cAir is inherently wettable with no surface treatments, and uses naturally wettable building blocks to improve compatibility between silicone and hydrophilic domains
- Hydrogel contact lenses minimise or eliminate hypoxia-related signs and symptoms during lens wear.
Packaging: 6 Lenses per pack
Wearing Schedule: Daily
Replacement Schedule: Fortnightly